Known in Hollywood as “The Red Carpet Facial" A rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. The result is radiantly resurfaced skin. It's suitable for all skin types (dry/normal/oily/combination).
Skin conditions that benefit include aging skin, hyperpigmentation (brown spots) acne, rough/dull skin and rosacea. Resurfaces the skin, blocked pores cleaned, reduces fine lines and encourages cellular renewal. Intensive exfoliating peel and a luxurious facial in one single session. The result is a smooth healthy glow. It also clears acne and improves acne scarring.
What’s in the Fire?
A clinically formulated resurfacing masque that is potent with antioxidants, botanical acids, retinol and niacin-powerful ingredients. There is no residual peeling and no downtime. The result is radiantly resurfaced skin.
- Smoothes and polishes skin
- Provides controlled exfoliation
- Restores healthy glow to dull skin
- Deep cleans pores
- Has the yummiest cinnamon aroma
What’s in the Ice?
A rejuvenating masque that helps soothe, nourish and hydrate your resurfaced skin. Packed with ingredients (hyaluronic acid and aloe vera) that naturally restores your skin’s balance. Its light gel formation is designed to soothe and refresh your skin following resurfacing.
- Antioxidant-rich for all skin types
- Provides nourishing hydration
- Soothes irritation and post procedural redness
- Creates cool and refreshing sensation
- Has a wonderful peppermint aroma
Fire & Ice Facial by IS Clinical $200 a treatment (can be done every 2 weeks)